Take the free Genius Test (Adult version)
Which path should you follow in life? When you follow your natural genius, life becomes a joy. But, if you focus on your weaknesses, everything becomes hard work. Take the free, one minute Genius Test, and discover your genius.
You and your child can both receive a short report on what you are good at and not so good at!!
Parents are always looking for ways to help their child succeed in life. We want our kids to feel confident and valued. We want them to be successful at school, in extra-curricular and social activities and, ultimately, their chosen career.
There are lots to juggle as we encourage and guide them to find their natural abilities and develop essential skills and capabilities. We want them to develop a healthy sense of self-worth; to know it is OK being who they are.
Who can benefit from Teen Dynamics for Young People?
Teen Dynamics for Young People is for tweens, teens and young adults (10 to early 20’s).
If you identify with any of the following, then the program will be relevant for your child.
- Parents who are keen for their child to get a focus on the best way for them to learn and to choose a career path that will suit them the best.
- Young people who feel like they don’t fit it; who are unsure of their place and role in life.
- Teens who are struggling with deciding their future and are looking for a clear sense of direction, especially in the final years of school.
- Young adults who are unsure if they are in the right workplace and wanting to get a stronger focus on what they should be doing.
- Organisations and groups who work with young people and looking for an addition to programs to help the youth in their community.
How does this work?
After completing an online multiple-choice questionnaire the young person receives a profile report. I will make contact via the email provided in the report to arrange a time for the debrief session. As a parent, you can choose to be present if you and your child prefer that you are with them during the session.
During our time together I will explain and discuss the following:
- Your Teen Dynamics for Young People Profile Report
This shows you the most natural activities you should focus on to stay in flow.
- Your Strengths & Successes
What gets you into your flow and how you work best.
- Your Challenges & Struggles
Knowing what challenges you can face and how to embrace these as opportunities.
- How to Create Value using Your Profile
Identifies the best jobs and roles for you to add value.
- Talent Frequency breakdown
So you can see your balance of energy and understand why you do what you do.
- Role Models Who Share Your Profile
Which famous role models you should study and learn from.
If you feel you are ready to find out more about what is involved in
the Teeb Dynamics for Young People profile test,
then click the button below.
Essential Learnings for Your Child’s Success (free microcourse)
Is your child skills-ready for the future?
The younger generation is growing up in a complex world where information is broadcast to them via multiple information and media channels. They encounter this in school and in everyday life. It is imperative they have the skills to know how to successfully navigate the information overwhelm and to apply these skills to be able to learn smarter and more efficiently now and into the future.
In this free microcourse, explore 5 key steps to help your child develop essential skills so they can be a smarter learner and future-ready. It’s never too late to start your child on a personal learning journey to help them develop the knowledge, skills and understanding for ongoing learning, personal and social competence, and participation in society.
- Understand the importance of developing skills for the future.
- Identify the skills required for future learning & personal development.
- What employers are looking for in early-entry employees.